Secluded seaside cottage on North Norfolk Heritage Coast
- Sleeps four in 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom
- 100 yards’ walk from harbour and 1.5 miles from beach
- Atmospheric attic sitting-room with sea view
- Ideal for nature-lovers (geese flying overhead, seabirds on the salt-marshes, bats in the garden at dusk)
- Great for family seaside holidays or spring/autumn breaks away from the hustle and bustle
- 50 yards from bar/restaurant, 2 miles from Burnham Market, 3 miles from Holkham, 5 miles from Wells-next-the-Sea.
By the way…
- Suaeda Cottage has WiFi and a landline phone.
- The heating is electric (mainly night storage heaters), but there is a small open fire in the downstairs sitting room.
- There is an enclosed cobbled yard at the front and a walled garden at the back.
- We offer three or four-night short breaks outside peak periods.
- Suaeda Cottage is a Sawday’s Special Place to Stay. To read Sawday’s write-up, follow the link to our Sawday’s page.
“We had a gorgeous time at Suaeda – love your cottage and the area. The beds are super comfy! And we were so fortunate with the sunshine so we swam most days and some big walks.” AB, London
“I loved the cottage and the location was spot on. Did lots of walking and exploring the local area. The sunshine was a bonus. The open fire was most welcome too. And so easy to light! The local pub is very smart. Excellent food. Friendly welcome.” JH, Sheffield
“We loved our week in Suaeda cottage and Burnham Overy is our favourite place in the world.” CR, Norfolk
“We had a lovely stay at Suaeda Cotttage, and very much enjoyed our first holiday in North Norfolk. We appreciated the personal touches within the cottage and meeting your sister on change over – which all made for a feeling of sharing your family holiday home, rather than some impersonal, ‘smart and trendy’ holiday let without any character.” Mr and Mrs N., Bristol
Photo credits: Unless otherwise stated, exterior photos are by Norfolk-based gardener and photographer Brenda Hines (email email@example.com) and interior photos are by Norwich-based photographer and proofreader Martin Smith (email firstname.lastname@example.org). Click on photos to enlarge.