Welcome to Suaeda Cottage! Scroll down for a quick tour of the inside.
- Hall: door onto yard, adjoins kitchen and sitting room, (rather steep) staircase to first floor. WiFi hub and landline phone.
- Sitting room: door onto garden, adjoins hall and dining-room, small open fire (in addition to storage heater), armchairs, upright chairs and writing-desk.
- Dining room: opens onto garden, kitchen and sitting-room. Table (seats six), storage heater, bookshelf filled with books. Games and puzzles for rainy days in table drawers.
- Kitchen: opens onto yard, hall and dining-room. Electric cooker, kettle, toaster. Full range of (non-electric) utensils. Kitchen supplies and a few basic food items in case you can’t shop before arriving. Table and chairs (useful for shared tasks or children’s meals/activities).
- Bedroom 1: king-size double bed, view over salt-marshes to sea, opens onto landing, storage heater, chest of drawers and hanging space.
- Bedroom 2: two single beds, view onto garden, opens onto landing, convection heater, chest of drawers and cupboard space, iron and ironing-board.
- Bathroom: opens onto landing, bath, overhead shower (high-pressure system installed 2015), washbasin with mirror, heated towel rail and overhead blow-heater. Clothes racks to dry washing over bath.
- WC: opens onto landing.
- Attic sitting room with view over salt-marshes to sea: armchair, rocking-chair, sofa-bed with two single mattresses.
Continue your tour outside.